Monday, January 01, 2007

Packed? and ready?

I have the best friends ever, and as excited as I am to travel, I am really going to miss them! I think I am all packed, a HUGE suitcase on wheels and a smaller bag to carry on my shoulder, plus my back pack as my carry on. I am sure I am over packing and will never be able to get everything home, but that is a problem I will have to worry about in May. For now, I guess I will consider everything ready and just... give this a go! This New Year's Eve at home with my family will not top the list for most exciting holiday ever, but hopefully 2007 will bring me a year of adventure and new experiences.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Alyssa Gardina said...

i hope that all of your traveling is going great... love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home