Thursday, January 04, 2007

Views from Singapore

I am here, somehow still awake, although exausted. Michele from Ithaca is my roomate so I am waiting for her to get in, but I think I may nap and just wake up when she arrives. I met up with Jeremy early this evening, and just having that familiar face and friend makes everything seem a little bit easier. Today was very overwhelming with all of the paperwork and details, but tackling it with friends seems possible. I am proud to say I managed to set up my internet so I should be good to go on this end, please keep in touch! Below are just a few photos of my building and my room, I will post more once Michele gets here and settles in so it's more like home! The hall (dorm) reminds me of a resort, with open halways and pretty tiling. I will have to take more photos so you can see.




3 Comments:

At 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Your room is adorable!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

 
At 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the pictures. Can't wait to see more! Hope you are having a good time. Looks like you had very safe travels to there. Talk to you soon! Bye!

 
At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice room!! Have a fabulous rest of the day there...i'm heading to bed soon here! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home