Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Recapping Spring Break


My 10 day tour around South East Asia went incredibly quickly, but at the same time lasted for an eternity. While I wish I had been able to spend more time in most of the places we visited, I was so exhausted by Sunday and couldn't wait to curl up in my bed and not have to go anywhere. It's funny, because before this trip I couldn't feel any time passing, but after all of the running around and catching buses I feel like I have been away from the States forever.
It is going to take me a little bit of time to recount the past week, so be patient as I write about it in pieces, and then add to it as I remember more. It is going to be long, so that I can remember everything about my travels, so there are no hard feelings if you decide not to read along. I will try to post photo entires as well, so maybe that will help give you a quick idea.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Sheri said...

Can't wait to read about your Spring Break/Recess adventures and see pictures. Glad you had fun! Not much longer until you are back in the states.

Talk to you soon! Bye!

P.S. Hope you got my postcard!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home